Today was my second of many Mother's Days, and it was fantastic! To start my day, I woke up to my sweet daughter calling for me from her room. As usual, we invited her into bed with us for a little while. When the kicking and aligator rolls got old, Brian took Keira downstairs and told me to stay in bed. No argument here! I eventually was released from my chamber and was greeted by a yummy breakfast and my baby girl smiling back at me. Priceless! After breakfast Keira and I headed to the park. We met up with Suzie and the kids who were already there. Brian, and many other family members met us there. We had a picnic and played on the playground. Around nap time we decided to leave. Keira got a bath and went down for a nap and Brian and I caught up on our Gray's Anatomy episodes (love that show!). We just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of our day. Not too much excitement, but a lot of fun with family.
Keira relaxing at home.

Hannah on the buggy.

Keira and Evan.

Keira in Mommy's chair.
No comments:
Post a Comment