The Many Adventures of "Kiki" and "E-Finn"...and their Mommy and Daddy too!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Little Mommy
Yesterday Keira and I stayed home. She had a bit of a fever and rash. Nothing to worry about but still enough to need to watch. Well, amidst her playing I heard her say "I'll get it! I'll get it!" Which is what she usually says when the phone rings or there is someone at the door. This time she was running upstairs. When she came back down she was saying "I did it! Diaper! I did it!" I had to investigate. As I walked into the living room I noticed Hannah, the baby doll, not her cousin, laying on the ottoman. She had everything she needed to change her diaper complete with fresh diaper and wipies. I couldn't believe it. She had even opened up the diaper bag to lay Hannah on the changing pad. I guess they really do learn by what you do more than what you say. I really have to remember this in the future.
Don't you just love watching them! I burned my hand last night and Logan wanted me to squeeze his hand to help me feel better - just like we do when he's getting a shot or doing his accupressure (which doesn't hurt but he's incredibly ticklish so he squirms a lot). They are so sweet!
Don't you just love watching them! I burned my hand last night and Logan wanted me to squeeze his hand to help me feel better - just like we do when he's getting a shot or doing his accupressure (which doesn't hurt but he's incredibly ticklish so he squirms a lot). They are so sweet!
ReplyDelete