Keira: "Thank you, Grandma"
Me: "No, Honey, I'm Mommy"
Keira: "Thank you, Grandma"
Me: "No, Hon, I'm Mommy"
Keira: "Thank you, Grommy"
Setting: Keira going potty
Me: "Keira, please focus"
Keira: "Focus...Speed!" (A quote from "Cars")
Setting: In the Disney Store looking at sparkly, beautiful, princess dresses. The kind I always wanted as a little girl.
Me: "Keira, do you want a pretty Cinderella dress? I'll get you one for your birthday."
Keira: "No, Cars! McQueen!"
Maybe I'm ready for another baby so that I might get an actual girly-girl. Keira just isn't having it. I did have the opportunity to go with my niece, Chloe, to her first ballet/tap class at JPD. (For those of you that don't know, Just Plain Dancin' is the #1 studio in the nation. Just Google it.) I think it is the closest I'm gonna get to seeing one of my favorite little girls enjoying something so close to my own heart. Keira expresses no interest in anything like that. It's ok though. It just makes it ok for me to spoil Chloe instead of trying to keep Keira level-headed.
End of the school year
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment