Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our busy life...

We have been so busy lately that I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Here are some pictures of things we've been doing.

We went to Point Loma one day. Very beautiful. Windy, but beautiful.





Went to Keira's first day of gymnastics and visited the local fire station afterwards. Evan and Carter were there, too.




Found "Girl Lightning McQueen" shoes. They are obviously too big but it was smallest size they had. (Wal-mart $6.00 - no joke!)

Went to Carter's second birthday party. Had lots of fun swimming and eating birthday cake.

1 comment:

  1. I miss her!!! She is so cute, funny, smart....I could on. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! Give her hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.