Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally!

Well, you all have my utmost apologies. Due to some random things with our computer I have not been able to sign on to anything. I can search the internet and browse all I want but anything that requires a password was off limits. Somehow, by the grace of God, I am able to sign in right now. I don't know how long it will last so I'll fill you in on what's been going on...

Not much here. It's so hot and I've heard it is getting hotter. Not as hot as say, Las Vegas, but Kristina's been in Italy so she can't complain. :) Our little Keira amazes us everyday. Her vocabulary is off the charts. The other day she asked me if the air conditioning is on. What? Why does she even care? And oh boy is she a backseat driver. She tells Brian when it's a "green light" and to "turn left here!" That's what I get for teaching her colors and things like left and right. And, no matter what, every time we get on the freeway she says, "Normie's house!" Sadly, I have to tell her "no, Baby, we're going to (some place that isn't Normie's)."

One of our favorite things to do lately is take a walk around our neighborhood. The Panuzzo family usually joins us as we stroll. We all have a great time chatting about our days and what new, and funny things our kids have done. Drakie is usually on his quad and the girls go in the wagon. Recently, we had a couple of really "chilly" nights and it was nice to get out for some fresh air.

Another recent happening is that I'm teaching dance again. After taking 2 years off, I received an offer from a really great studio and I took it. It is in Fallbrook and very close to both my work and my parent's house. I'm there 3 days a week teaching 3-5 year olds and 5-6 year olds tap/ballet combo. I truly am loving it. Our first performance will be the Nutcracker in December. Of course the little ones don't have parts in the production, but we set aside some performance time for them before the show starts and they get to watch the big girls after they are done. Keira still shows no signs of any dance interest, but I'm hopeful.

Brian has been working a lot. Not just at Costco but also on our house. He really enjoys this new status he has called, "home-owner". Building, fixing, replacing things in our house is his hobby right now. His most recent accomplishment is the DVD case that he built for our loft. I can't wait to put it to good use!

Well, Fall is falling (slowly) and soon the "Holidays" will be here. I hope you all are doing well and enjoy our family blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.