Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yesterday we had a fun day of running erronds and playing outside. First we hit the mall for some free make-up from MAC (yes, I said, FREE) and a Halloween costume for Keira. I won't tell you what it is just yet. You'll have to wait to see the pictures. Then lunch at Red Robin (Yum!). After that, we headed to the dance wear store in Murrieta to buy some tights for Mommy. When we came home, two out of the three of us took naps...I'll let you guess who the two nappers were. When everyone was awake, we played with bubbles and sand toys in the front yard. Keira loves playing in the rocks on the side of our house so I thought that sand toys would do best over there. She loves to scoop up all of the rocks with her shovel and pour them into her fish bucket. My poor little "Cali-girl" doesn't get to go to the beach as much as she wants so she has to play in the rocks...sad! Anyway, after that we went to Home Depot. That trip, seriously, felt like we were there for a week. Keira and I were so done that I had to buy us some Sour Patch Watermelons just to keep us both happy. I don't think Daddy will ever take us back there again. But we did run into Tiffany and Sam there. I think we've seen them there the last couple of times we've been there. Ah, the wonderful world of home-ownership!
Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures of Keira. She really is growing up so fast. She talks so much and believe me, she has a lot to say! Have a good weekend everyone. Love, Penny



By the way, I thought that since it is now October, Keira can finally start wearing her Halloween t-shirts. She loves this one. Like most of her clothes, it was handed down from Chloe. Thanks Bear!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.