Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another episode: Conversations with Keira

As most of you know, Keira is approaching 2 1/2. And while most words are still a mystery to her, she is learning new words and phrases everyday!

Setting: In the car going to Disneyland
Keira: Mommy?
Me: Yes, Keira.
Keira: Who is Tiger Woods?
Me: Uh...a golfer.
Keira: Oh, ok.

Setting: Playing in the playroom with her guitar
Keira: Hey, Mommy! Watch me! I'm gonna shake my booty!

Setting: Just after I put up our Christmas tree and decorated it.
Keira: Mommy! I love your Christmas time!...(stops and thinks)...your Christmas day?!...(thinks again)...your Christmas tree!!!

Setting: Both of us upstairs in my room.
Me: Keira, let's go downstairs and make breakfast.
Keira: Yeah, we'll go together. Like McQueen and Sally.


Setting: In the playroom again.
Me: Keira, please clean up your playroom. Just put your toys in the toy box
Keira: You're kidding me!
Me: Nope. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.