Thursday, January 20, 2011

Keira's first day of Pre-school

Ok, I am offically a mother of a pre-schooler. Oy. Where did the time go? Well I must say my pre-schooler loves her new "status" and can't wait for the next time she gets to go back. Every morning she wakes up she asks if it is a school day. I feel bad when I have to tell her no (which is often since she only goes on Tuesday and Thursday) but she and I have found many things to do to occupy our time until the next school day.
I say we need to occupy our time because I no longer work for the Home Health office I used to. I now am working from home as an Independent Beauty Consultant. This does take up some of my time but I try to manage it so that I am working while Keira is in school and the days when Brian is off and at home.

This is Keira with her bucket she takes to school every day.


She picked out her outfit for her first day of school. Of course it was green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.