Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Operation: Baby's Room

PHASE 1: REMOVE OLD BASEBOARDS AND INSTALL NEW ONES - COMPLETE

We successfully removed the old baseboards and installed new, upgraded ones in the Baby's room. When I say we, I really mean Brian. He did such a wonderful job. Especially since he had never really done anything like this before. Now I have proof that he is not only handy, but a great craftsman.

Here are some pictures of his handy work:

We are going to paint the room a shade of blue but want to finish installing the trim first.


P.S. To answer Heidi: Sadly, no I was not wearing yellow when Keira said I looked like a school bus. I have to admire her honesty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.