Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sing into Spring!

Keira's preschool class had a Spring Concert at their school. They sang several songs and recited the Pledge of Allegiance. Wow, these kids are growing up so fast! Soon I will be posting about her high school graduation. Can we just freeze this time forever? The other day I asked Keira if she could just stay three forever and not grow up. Her response was "but I have to grow up and get married and have gum!" Yes, these are my 3 year old's priorities. Every once in a while I think to myself, "I just need to have the same mentality that Keira has." If only we could all just live so simply; from one piece of gum to the next...
Here are some pictures from her performance

The nice boy sitting in front of Keira with the bug eyes on his head got the pleasure of Keira's skirt over his head many times...that's my little lady! He had no clue, but we will be working on how to sit on a chair while wearing a skirt or dress. Etiquette lessons please!


I tried to post the video I took but I could not get it to work. Maybe I will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.