We went to Peltzer Farm as a family to go find a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch and to check out the farm life. We all had so much fun exploring the farmland and walking through the corn maze. There also were some farm animals to feed and pigs that raced! We chose a great day to go, it was cloudy and cool. Just the way you want the weather to be when your participating in Fall festivities.
The problem with being the family photographer (I use that term VERY loosely) is that you don't get to be in any of the photos. My children however, are some of my best subjects! I also had a great time capturing images of the old farm equipment and trucks they had spread out throughout the farm.
Here are some of the things we encountered on our visit:
The problem with being the family photographer (I use that term VERY loosely) is that you don't get to be in any of the photos. My children however, are some of my best subjects! I also had a great time capturing images of the old farm equipment and trucks they had spread out throughout the farm.
Here are some of the things we encountered on our visit:
Checking out the entrance to the farm





No comments:
Post a Comment