Friday, March 13, 2009







Many thanks to all of you who sent good thoughts and prayers to our long journey of buying a house. Our escrow was delayed 4 more days but the per diem fee is being waived thankfully. Since I planned to have pictures of my new house up by now you'll have to settle for some of Keira. She found her inner princess tonight and dressed up as Snow White. I think she needs a Cinderella dress with her blonde hair, but I know her Aunt Fwins will be proud. She clip-clopped all over the kitchen floor with her shoes, and did her "spins". She is growing up so fast. I haven't really found out if she is a "girly" girl or a tom-boy. Earlier today she was playing with monster trucks and wrestling with Evan (her cousin) in the grass. Maybe she will be Mommy's little girl AND Daddy's little all star. Hey, best of both worlds (thank you Hannah Montana!). We went to the Wild Animal Park earlier this month with some of Brian's family. The weather was nice; cloudy and cool. Just the way you want it there. It can get so darn hot. I hope you enjoy the photos. Post a comment or two if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.