Look out Food Network! Your next star is coming!
Hello, and welcome to my show. We are going to make a sandwich for Daddy today.
First we start with two slices of bread to spread on the mayo...
Next we will add the mustard...
Then we add the lunch meat. This one is honey ham...
Our next step is the cheese. Today we are using a colby/jack. You can use whatever you have in your house. Oh, but you need to taste it first...
Daddy really likes pickles on his sandwiches...
Oh, I really like this cheese. He won't notice...
Next is the tomato...
He won't mind if I taste it. He knows they're my favorite...
Make sure you fix it so that they can't tell you sampled your masterpiece...
Smile and serve!





now, I want a sandwich. but, I bet it won't taste as good as that one! so cute!
ReplyDelete