The Many Adventures of "Kiki" and "E-Finn"...and their Mommy and Daddy too!
Friday, October 23, 2009
On Tuesdays Brian stays home with Keira for a little Daddy-Daughter time. He loves being able to snuggle her in bed in the mornings while I get ready for work. They play baseball in the living room and cars on walls while I'm gone. Its something that I am glad I am not always home for. However, last Tuesday I was feeling pretty sad that they were at the park, having fun without me. So, I came home and we went out to dinner at the "Panda" and then to the carnival/pumpkin patch on Temecula Pkwy. Everytime we drive by Keira asks to go on the tiger slide. "Me too, Me too. That one!" is what she says. So we finally got there and she was so excited. She went on the tiger slide three times with Mommy, the fiberglass slide two times with Daddy and on the pink fish and the swings all by herself. I'm glad that we were able to have some good family time at a fall event and it wasn't 100 degrees outside!
fun! especially great family photo of the three of you!
ReplyDelete