Ok, I can handle the rain, but for some reason I thought I could handle it:
> At Costco on payday
> At Winco during my daughter's nap time
> On Margarita Rd. at 3pm on a Friday!
All of us that live in Temecula know that we do not, for any reason (except to pick up kids), drive on Margarita during "school start/get out" hours. I think I passed 5 schools getting out! Urgh! Oh, there is something seriously wrong with me. Well, we are home for the rest of the day. The groceries are put away, and Keira is taking a much-needed nap. Now, I am going to sip my tea and enjoy the sound of the rain puddling up in my muddy backyard.
On the bright side,(this one's for Renee!) I saved over $17.00 with all of my coupons I got from couponmom.com and the ones I get in the mail. It's a great thing. Check it out!
End of the school year
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment