So it has been raining for the last three days now. I love it but it makes it very hard when you have a two-year-old who just wants to "scape" (she really means ride on her scooter, not skate). I'm sorry I don't have any new pictures but there are more "Conversations with Keira" coming up soon as she manages to amaze me everyday. Her words, her knowledge, and ability to run around naked in our freezing house just after her bath:0) I just don't know how she does it.
As for Brian, he is doing well. He is still working at Costco. Our house is keeping him busy when he isn't at work. He is now discovering all of the little things that happens when it rains. Oh man, is he discovering the beauty of being the handy-man of the house. He loves his little trips to Home Depot to get his odds and ends. Me, (and Keira, you'll read about it in the next episode of "C.W.K.") I'd rather sit in the car and freeze than go into that store one more time. But, if it gets the job done...
And as for me, I'm still working, teaching dance, coming home and being Mommy, working, teaching dance, coming home and being Mommy, you get it. I love what I do but I would love to just be the kind of Mommy I've always wanted to be. The kind that stays home and gets paid in hugs and kisses. We all know that Brian won't let that happen so I'm just going to keep on going.
Things are going well in the Arnold House and hope your's is well, too. Much love!
End of the school year
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment