So here's the latest:
Keira was better yesterday, until 10pm. Then it was Puke City again. Yes, I was regretting cancelling her appointment with the doctor yesterday. So, we called the doctor on-call and he said as long as she was urinating regularly it was ok to wait to see her in the morning.
We just got back from seeing Dr. Combs who said the virus can last as long as 7 days. He said we were doing everything right with her diet. We just have to let the virus run it's course.
So here she is. Playing like a normal two-year-old. Enjoying her lollipop and running through the halls of the Urgent Care office. CLEARLY letting the nurses know that she is "Keira Arnold" and that she is "two and a half". Why? Why is it when you make that Dr. appointment, that's when everything is all better? Oh, I won't try to figure it out. I'm just thankful that she is getting better, again.
End of the school year
4 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment