Keira is doing a lot better than last night. Her fever has gone down and her color has come back - a little. I had to go to work today so she went to play at Uncle Michael's house. No accidents and even two #2's in the potty. (That's huge because she didn't have ANY for a couple of days. Thanks Ashley!) She is currently napping on my couch right now. As far as her eating goes, Keira asked for cereal for breakfast this morning. She had a little bit for lunch and hopefully when she wakes up she'll want a snack. I'll try to keep you all in the loop as much as I can. If we had any contact with you or your kids in the last week, I am sooooo sorry. Love you Mom! Hope you are better soon. Kristina - I hope Gwen does ok driving out here. Kristen P. - I don't think Drakie and Abby have it too. Let me know if they did/do. Lindsay F. - I didn't take her to the doctor. I had an appointment but she got better...for now:)
glad she's doing better!!!
ReplyDelete