So Keira got sick on Tuesday night all the way until Wednesday morning. Her behavior changed along with her sleep and eating. Anyone who knows her knows that she is spunky and full of energy. So when she is different we know she is truly sick. She seemed to be much better after spending Wednesday at home and Thursday at my mom's house but still not eating much. We got up this morning for pancackes and fruit salad to be followed by a trip to the library and errands. When we got home I layed Keira down for her nap and she began to cry. That's not like her. She cried and cried as I left her room. My thoughts were just that she had been very attached to me lately so I just made my way downstairs. Very uncomfortable with the amount of crying coming from upstairs, I went into her room. Soon we were haunted with the same sickness as Tuesday night. She now is running a high fever and is not eating well again, and she hasn't had much in the last 3 days. Drinking water is very little and forced at that. Brian said she looks pale and I noticed her face has thinned out a lot. Among all of this she is still keeping up with very little accidents! What a trooper. Please pray our little Kiki can feel better soon. It's just not the same around here.
praying for her! so sorry to hear she is sick! what did the doctor say it was? flu? yucky!!
ReplyDelete