Monday, January 24, 2011

From the words of Keira...

Today Keira told me I looked like a school bus. Hmmm. I can't figure out how that can be taken in a good way.
I had a Dr. appt today to check on our baby boy. Everything is good. According to Dr. B. I haven't grown too much.
Hmmm. I think I'm going to go with the Dr.'s opinion and not my 3 year old's!
:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Penny! You are too funny! Were you wearing yellow when your little girl called you a bus? Don't feel too bad... I am 4 years out from being pregnant and my middle daughter told her teacher's aide that I have a baby in my tummy! Imagine my embarassment when the aide congratulated me the next day! It was nice chatting with you at church last weekend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.