Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More words from Keira...

Yesterday while in the bath, Keira asked me if she can have her hair darker...
Uh, no. You're 3. Talk to me when you're 15. BTW, Brian disagrees with me on the age. He thinks she should be older. Maybe he's right. Some friends tell me I will have my hands full when Keira is a teenager. I'm just hoping she's getting it out of her system now, so that we can have a peaceful few years. (psh) I know, I'm living with my head in the clouds, but a girl can dream, right?

Today I woke up to the words "Mommy, there's poop on my foot!"
A great way to start the day...

1 comment:

  1. Kids are so funny!! Where do they come up with some of these things? Sorry about the poop...it happens...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.