Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

We have been nothing but busy. Here's the proof!

Played at the park with Leah and Noah (not pictured). Noah goes to the same preschool as Keira and he graduated to Kindergarten. The school has a big celebration at the park complete with jumpy houses and snow cones!


Celebrated E's first birthday


Made s'mores and watched movies with cousins Madelyn, Logan, and Hannah.



Went to the beach and dug for sand crabs. When one was found it was shown to everyone on the beach who wanted to see it!




Had a play date with...(sigh)...Drew...
Keira's buddy from school invited us to play at the splash park by their house. It was hard getting them to sit down for a picture, but when snacks were offered I was able to snap this one really fast.


I don't have pictures but we also...
-Had a play date with Jack.
-Had a Luau at my sister's house with about 40 close friends and family for her 10th wedding anniversary.
-Met a cousin from England I didn't know I had.
-Had dinner at a friend's house to see them for the last time before they move to Iowa *sniff *sniff.
-Got wet by the sprinklers while watching fireworks from a friend's front yard.

It's been fun so far! Bring on the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Friends and Family

About Me

My photo
A family of four, trying to make it one day at a time.